It’s not that Gore doesn’t understand. His role isn’t to tell the truth.
Making sense of Goldman Sachs, Al Gore, 9/11, and the charade of global warming hysteria.
Let me cut to the chase: The two clipped articles below point toward support of several of my core contentions, some of which I have found strong opposition toward, even on blogs which I would consider “9/11 Truth friendly”.
1. 9/11 was carried out for the benefit of an elite that extends into what some consider bastions of our capitalist bedrock.
2. The corrupt power structure that is manipulating events and outcomes behind the scenes has nothing to do with Capitalism (or Marxism, etc.).
3. Al Gore is serving this same aforementioned elite with his global warming hysteria.
4. Tony Blair was not G. W. Bush’s poodle. George Bush is the elite’s poodle. “W” plays a village idiot rather than being one.
5. The “liberals”, tree huggers, environmental activists, etc. who are bringing massive support to the Al Gore led “Inconvenient Truth” are walking in lock step with the behind-the-scenes plans to use this issue for fun, profit and further manipulation of the geopolitics and power throughout the world.
Please go to the links below and read carefully. Put 2+2 together.
It is interesting to note that the author of the following article seems clueless about what happened on 9/11 … seems to buy the govt. story. What a Chomsky!
He is railing against capitalism and imperialism, when what we are looking at, in the cases of 9/11, is cold blooded murder, facilitated by insiders, covered up at almost every level of our govt., media, and institutions, not the least of those being fake-opposition left.